Tennant, J. P., Penders, B., Ross-Hellauer, T., Marušić, A., Squazzoni, F., Mackay, A. W., . . . , Graziotin, D., Nicholas, D. (2019). Boon, bias or bane? The potential influence of reviewer recommendations on editorial decision-making. European Science Editing, 45(1), 2-4. doi:10.20316/ese.2019.45.18013 Open access. Click the link and read the paper. Research studies usually end up with a...
I need Coffee
There is a fair chance that you are reading this after landing on one of my posts or project page. On my website, I ramble a lot about my research activities, which span from human and behavioral aspects of software engineering (such as the happiness of software developers) to open science and research itself.
- Attending BOTse: Bots in Software Engineering Dagstuhl Seminar
- Our paper “What happens when software developers are (un)happy” has won Journal of Systems and Software best paper award.
- Been part of large committee to draft a proposal for strategies to develop open scholarship at individual, group, and national level, and short, mid, and long-term.
- Chairing ESEC/FSE 2019 Open Science affairs.
- Co-founded CHASE Steering Committee with Andrew Begel, Yvonne Dittrich, Rafael Prikladnicki, Anita Sarma, Helen Sharp, and Cleidson de Souza
- My mbpfan project has been included into Debian Linux, Ubuntu, Gentoo Linux, Solus Linux, and Archlinux AUR.
- Wyrich, M., Graziotin, D., & Wagner, S. (2019). A theory on individual characteristics of successful coding challenge solvers. PeerJ Computer Science, 5, e173. doi:10.7717/10.7717/peerj-cs.173
- Graziotin, D., Fagerholm, F., Wang, X., & Abrahamsson, P. (2018). What happens when software developers are (un)happy. Journal of Systems and Software, 140, 32-47
- Mäntylä, M. V., Graziotin, D., & Kuutila, M. (2018). The evolution of sentiment analysis—A review of research topics, venues, and top cited papers. Computer Science Review, 27, 16 – 32. doi:10.1016/j.cosrev.2017.10.002
- Tennant, J. P., Dugan, J. M., Graziotin, …, M., & Colomb, J. (2017) A multi-disciplinary perspective on emergent and future innovations in peer review
Here you can see all my publications and access all of them for free, as open access.